Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Brownsville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Brownsville, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Brownsville, FL
With so many different products to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Brownsville.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.