Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Brownsville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Brownsville, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Brownsville and neighboring cities including pinecrest, aventura, and lutz
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Brownsville, FL
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Brownsville.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.