Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brownstown, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Brownstown and neighboring cities including muskegon, westland, and sterling-heights
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Brownstown, MI
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often be quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to consider when buying CBD in Brownstown.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.