Looking for high-grade CBD products in Broomfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Broomfield, Colorado, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Broomfield and other cities including canon-city, fort-collins, and sherrelwood
Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Broomfield, CO
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Broomfield.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.