Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Brooklyn? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brooklyn, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Brooklyn, NY
With such a vast number various companies, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Brooklyn or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.