Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Brookhaven? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brookhaven, New York, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Brookhaven and other cities such as wheatfield, clarkstown, and queens-village
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Brookhaven, NY
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you need to think about when buying CBD in Brookhaven.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.