Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Brookfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brookfield, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Brookfield and neighboring cities like new-berlin, west-allis, and beaver-dam
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Brookfield, WI
Because there are so many various products, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Brookfield.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.