Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Brookfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brookfield, Wisconsin, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Brookfield, WI
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Brookfield.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.