Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Brookfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Brookfield, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Brookfield and other cities such as alsip, oak-forest, and elmwood-park
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Brookfield, IL
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Brookfield or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.