Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bristol, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Bristol and nearby cities such as bull-run, buckhall, and cherry-hill
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Bristol, VA
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Bristol or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.