Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Bristol? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bristol, Rhode Island, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Rhode Island: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Bristol, RI
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s five things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Bristol or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.