Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Bristol? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bristol, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Bristol, IL
With such a vast amount different brands, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bristol or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.