Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Bristol? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bristol, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Bristol and neighboring cities such as elk-grove, washington, and lisle
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD in Bristol, IL
With such a vast amount various products, it can often be quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Bristol.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.