Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Bristol? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bristol, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Bristol and neighboring cities including shelton, branford, and madison
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Bristol, CT
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one must consider when buying CBD in Bristol.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.