Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Bristol? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bristol, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Connecticut CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Bristol, CT
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you should consider when buying CBD in Bristol or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.