Shopping for high-grade CBD in Bridgeport? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bridgeport, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Bridgeport and nearby cities such as simsbury, seymour, and brookfield
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bridgeport, CT
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when buying CBD in Bridgeport or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.