Looking for full spectrum CBD in Brick? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Brick, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Brick, NJ
Because there are so many various companies to select from, it can become difficult to pick the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Brick or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.