Looking for premium CBD products in Brick? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Brick, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Brick and neighboring cities such as south-river, city-of-orange, and harrison
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Brick, NJ
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often become quite difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Brick.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.