Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brentwood, New York, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Brentwood and other cities such as woodmere, stony-point, and jamaica
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Brentwood, NY
With such a vast amount various companies, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Brentwood.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.