Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bremerton, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Bremerton and other cities such as south-hill, wenatchee, and orchards
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Bremerton, WA
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bremerton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.