Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Brandon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Brandon, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Mississippi CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Brandon, MS
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Brandon or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.