Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Bradenton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bradenton, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Bradenton and other cities including coconut-grove, brent, and bartow
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Bradenton, FL
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one need to consider when buying CBD in Bradenton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.