Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Bradenton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bradenton, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Bradenton, FL
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Bradenton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.