Looking for top-quality CBD in Bozeman? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Montana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bozeman, Montana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bozeman and other cities such as kalispell, great-falls, and helena
Montana CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Montana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Montana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Bozeman, MT
With such a vast amount various brands, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Bozeman.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.