Looking for top-quality CBD in Boynton Beach? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Boynton Beach, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Boynton Beach and nearby cities such as winter-park, riviera-beach, and florida-ridge
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Boynton Beach, FL
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s several things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Boynton Beach.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.