Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in Boynton Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boynton Beach, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Boynton Beach, FL
With such a vast number various options, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Boynton Beach or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.