Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Boyle Heights? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boyle Heights, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Boyle Heights and nearby cities including greenfield, avocado-heights, and paso-robles
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Boyle Heights, CA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Boyle Heights or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.