Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Bowling Green? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bowling Green, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Bowling Green and other cities such as kettering, bethel, and beavercreek
Ohio CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Bowling Green, OH
Because there are such a vast amount different brands, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to think about when buying CBD in Bowling Green or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.