Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bowling Green, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Bowling Green and nearby cities like valley-station, newburg, and ashland
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Bowling Green, KY
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Bowling Green or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.