Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Bourne? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bourne, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bourne, MA
With so many different companies to choose from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Bourne.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.