Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Bourne? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bourne, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Bourne and other cities such as braintree, franklin, and wellesley
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Bourne, MA
Because there are such a vast number different products to select from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must consider when buying CBD in Bourne or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.