Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bourbonnais, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Bourbonnais and neighboring cities including woodridge, blue-island, and new-lenox
Illinois CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bourbonnais, IL
With so many various brands to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bourbonnais.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.