Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Bountiful? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bountiful, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Bountiful and neighboring cities like pleasant-grove, spanish-fork, and highland
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bountiful, UT
Because there are so many different products, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Bountiful or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.