Shopping for premium CBD products in Boulder? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Boulder, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Boulder, CO
With such a vast number various products to select from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Boulder.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.