Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Boulder City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Nevada!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boulder City, Nevada, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Boulder City and other cities including fernley, whitney, and enterprise
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Nevada?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Nevada.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Boulder City, NV
Because there are so many various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Boulder City or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.