Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Boston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Boston, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Boston and neighboring cities like dedham, attleboro, and west-springfield-town
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Boston, MA
Because there are such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Boston.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.