Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Boston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Boston, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Boston, MA
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Boston or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.