Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Boone? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boone, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD in Boone, NC
With so many different companies to select from, it can often become quite difficult to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s several things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Boone.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.