Looking for high-quality CBD products in Bonney Lake? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bonney Lake, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Bonney Lake and nearby cities like bothell-west, ellensburg, and vancouver
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bonney Lake, WA
With so many different options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Bonney Lake or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.