Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Bonney Lake? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bonney Lake, Washington, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Washington CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD in Bonney Lake, WA
With such a vast amount various brands, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are five things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Bonney Lake.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.