Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Bonita Springs? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bonita Springs, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Bonita Springs and other cities including palm-bay, palm-city, and west-pensacola
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Bonita Springs, FL
With so many different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Bonita Springs.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.