Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Bon Air? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bon Air, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Bon Air and neighboring cities including mechanicsville, rose-hill, and richmond
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Bon Air, VA
With such a vast amount various products, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Bon Air or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.