Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Bon Air? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bon Air, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Virginia CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Bon Air, VA
Because there are so many different options, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Bon Air.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.