Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Bolingbrook? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bolingbrook, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Bolingbrook and nearby cities including danville, naperville, and urbana
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Bolingbrook, IL
With so many various companies to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Bolingbrook or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.