Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Boise? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Idaho!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boise, Idaho, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Idaho?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Boise, ID
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Boise.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.