Looking for top-quality CBD products in Boise? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Idaho!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boise, Idaho, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Boise and neighboring cities like pocatello, rexburg, and coeur-d-alene
Idaho CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Idaho?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Boise, ID
With such a vast amount various brands, it can be difficult to select the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Boise.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.