Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Boise City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Idaho!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Boise City, Idaho, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Boise City and neighboring cities such as kuna, coeur-dalene, and lewiston
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Idaho?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD in Boise City, ID
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Boise City.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.