Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Boardman? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Boardman, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Boardman, OH
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are several things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Boardman.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.