Shopping for high-grade CBD in Bluffton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bluffton, South Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Bluffton, SC
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Bluffton.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.