Looking for premium CBD oil products in Bloomington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bloomington, Minnesota, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Bloomington, MN
Because there are so many different options, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should think about when buying CBD in Bloomington or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.