Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Bloomington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bloomington, Indiana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Bloomington and neighboring cities like pigeon, jeffersonville, and shelbyville
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Bloomington, IN
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Bloomington.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.