Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Bloomington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bloomington, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Bloomington, IL
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Bloomington or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.