Looking for premium CBD Oil in Bloomingdale? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bloomingdale, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Bloomingdale, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bloomingdale or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.