Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Bloomfield, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Bloomfield and other cities like trumbull, norwalk, and wallingford-center
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Bloomfield, CT
Because there are so many different products, it can often be quite difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bloomfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.