Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Bloom? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bloom, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Bloom and nearby cities such as berwyn, rock-island, and springfield
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Bloom, IL
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bloom.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.