Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Birmingham? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Birmingham, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Birmingham and nearby cities including genesee, delhi, and bloomfield
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Birmingham, MI
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Birmingham.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.