Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Biloxi, Mississippi, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Biloxi and neighboring cities like tupelo, southaven, and horn-lake
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Biloxi, MS
With so many different products, it can be difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are five things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Biloxi or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.