Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Beverly? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Beverly, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Beverly and nearby cities like westford, middleborough, and yarmouth
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Beverly, MA
With so many different companies, it can become quite challenging to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Beverly.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.