Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Beverly? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Beverly, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Beverly, MA
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Beverly.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.