Looking for high-quality CBD products in Beverly Hills? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Beverly Hills, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Beverly Hills and nearby cities including calexico, santa-barbara, and porterville
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Beverly Hills, CA
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Beverly Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.