Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Beverly Hills? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Beverly Hills, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Beverly Hills, CA
With such a vast number various companies to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are several things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Beverly Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.