Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Bettendorf? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Iowa!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bettendorf, Iowa, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Iowa?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Bettendorf, IA
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Bettendorf.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.