Shopping for high-quality CBD in Bethlehem? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Bethlehem, PA
With such a vast number different products, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Bethlehem or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.